Where next for Public Health Intelligence?
A workshop to discuss current issues and future opportunities in the health and social care system.
Health Statistics User Group (HSUG) Workshop
Royal Statistical Society, 12 Errol Street, London, EC1Y 8LX
Monday 1st July 2013 13.00 – 16.45
An opportunity to provide input and feedback on the key issues facing PHI following the changes to public health and the NHS on 1st April. This event will focus on discussing and proposing positive solutions to current issues and looking at the way forward for the longer term.
Places are limited, to attend this FREE workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed plenary speakers:
- Alison Hill, Director of Knowledge and Intelligence (England), Public Health England
- Fiona Sim, Chair of the Royal Society of Public Health and Director of Luton CCG
- The PHE “local offer” and support to the public health system.
Jurgen Schmidt, Public Health England
- Data access for Public Health, the current position, next steps and implications of Caldicott.
Andy Sutherland, Health and Social Care Information Centre
- Joined up Public Health Intelligence for good public health decisions; how can the different parts of the system work together?
Richard Willmer, Public Health Action Support Team /Neil Bendel, Public Health Manchester
- Longer term vision for Public Health Intelligence- what do we need to invest in now for the future?
Klim McPherson, Faculty of Public Health /Bryan Stoten, UK Public Health Register
Workshops will be held in a “speed-dating” format where delegates will participate in discussions covering all the workshops.
For further information email: email@example.com